Weehoo Igo Trailer – NEW Type of Tag along Bike
NEW WEEHOO igo TRAILER – Great alternative to a Tag along
WEEHOO IGO BIKE TRAILER- TAG ALONG TRAILER
A riding experience that cycling families with young children have been waiting for!!
The Weehoo i-Go trailer is a new category of bicycle trailer called a pedal trailer.
Here’s what a happy customer thought of their new Weehoo:
We ventured out today for the first time.. Romilly was really happy on it. It was stable and light, and to be honest far better that a trailer ever was.
Why the Weehoo I-Go?
- Effortless to control
- Child really contributes to pedalling
- Pedal straps to keep feet safely in the pedals
- Child rides hands-free and can eat, drink, play or catnap
- Child is safely secured to the seat by 3 point harness
- Engineered to last
- Spacious storage in seat and rear pannier bags for those picnics!
- Handle grips so that the child feels safe
- Reflective fabric, reflectors and a flag for high visibility
- Rear panniers cover the spokes, keeping little fingers safer
- CE certification – BS EN 1888:2003
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE WEEHOO TAG ALONG BIKE
- Wheel size 20″
- Wheel type – multi-surface tyre
- MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY – 60lbs rider and 15lbs Cargo
- Recommended height for I-go rider is 38″ – 52″ approx from 3-9 years of age
- Exterior length – 80″
Compatability with your Bike?
The Weehoo is designed to fit most adult bicycles with a round seat post(non-aero) and a wheel size of 26″,27″,29″, 650ccor 700cc.
The manufacturers also recommend using only a high steel or aluminium seat posts to tow the Weehoo. Seat posts constructed of light weight aluminium or carbon fibre could bend or break.
This product does involve some assembly with alun keys – no tools provided with the product.
More Questions about the Weehoo?
Want to try it out?
Call Carolyn on 01425 270774
Or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to book an appointment for a demonstration
LOOK at our main website www.kidsandfamilycycles.co.uk to see our amazing range of child transporting bikes